Arranging a Funeral Service
Arranging a funeral shouldn’t be hard work or a burden for you after you have lost a loved one that is why Turner Family Funerals have professional staff to help you through every step of the way.
Your first arrangement with Turner Family Funerals will be with your Funeral Director and can be conducted at your place of residence or at our comfortable office. Our funeral director works with you to coordinate the different aspects of the funeral service and liaises with all different parties on pulling the funeral together.
The funeral director will work with you to plan and coordinate a stress free experience where you will be able to grieve and honour your loved one.
The passing of a loved one of emotional enough without having to take on the emotion of arranging a funeral and that is where our professional staff step on to alleviate the pressure of coordinating the funeral arrangements.
We gather information from you to produce a memorable, respectful arrangement suited to all budgets, religions and cultures.
When arranging a funeral you will need to be prepared to think about the following arrangements, once these decision have been made your funeral director will be able to prepare the arrangements for the ideal service.
- Will the service be a burial or cremation service?
- Will the service be conducted in a church or chapel?
- Will you be having a viewing or no viewing?
- Did you have any specific clothing that you would like your loved one to wear?
- Will you be having a coffin or casket?
- What type of service do you intend of having and will it be conducted by a religious clergy or celebrant?
- Will you be having floral tributes? What types of floral tributes will you choose?
- Did your loved one have any favourite Music and will you be using it for the service? Do you require Turner Family Funerals to source music for you?
- Did you have any poems or require any loved ones to read any tributes?
- Did you require a video or photo arrangement during the service to celebrate your loved ones life?
- Do you require a funeral notice in the newspaper? What family members do you want to be listed in the newspaper notice?
- Did you want mourners to make a donation to a charity in lieu of flowers?
Once you have made these decisions your funeral director will be able to coordinate a service to suit your needs after your authorisation.
An itemised estimate will be given to you that will include all expenses that will be associated with the funeral service of your choice. The funeral director at Turner Family Funerals will take care of all of the legal documentation that is required to be completed and submitted to the registration of Births, Deaths and Marriages, as well as the documentation relation to either the burial or cremation.
On the day of the service you can rest assured that all of the coordination will be taken care of and allow you to spend time with your family and friends.
Turner Family Funerals is here to ease your sadness and take the necessities of funeral arrangements out of your hands giving you the time to grieve and remember your loved one.
Contact Turner Family Funerals on: 1300 133 315
45 Worrigee Street,
Nowra, New South Wales
Phone: (02) 4421 6009